08.09.2013


I just watched my first Bergman movie, Wild Strawberries (1957) and must say it deeply moved me. Although I am 23 already (!), I feel like a blank sheet. Well, not quite. But I wonder how life is at the age of 75 or something, when you know you have entered the evening of your existence. Probably you've had at least one serious relationship, you have experienced real love and hate, anger and placidity. Will I be happy and satisfied? Will I regret a major issue in my life or a decision I made? Who will be the person I will have loved the most? Will it be possible to name this person? Will I remember all those people that surround me now and that are so important to me at the moment? When I think about it, the only fear that I have is that I'll regret something I didn't do (hello, Coco). That I might have been too afraid or too comfortable to take certain opportunities or to show my real thoughts and feelings. That I might have always done something else than I actually felt I needed or wanted to do. And I know: The time is now.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen