02.09.2013

 

I try to avoid getting too obsessed with a single person that's still alive and possibly someone I could meet somewhere accidentially because I find it very creepy. But sometimes I can't help myself. This is the case with Archie Samuel Marshall aka Zoo Kid aka King Krule. He's a freshy turned 19-year-old who has been making music for basically all his life. The thing that fascinates me most about him is that despite his age and his awareness for current youth culture and trends, he seems to have already developed a mature artistic personality. He's one of the few guys who have always been literally too cool for school. But he doesn't seem to take himself that seriously either which makes him even more adorable. Go, Archie!

(I removed his picture from here as I think I wouldn't like a picture of myself on some random blog - but if you read this: Listen to his music, it's fabulous.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen