29.08.2013



Okay, until now I have only had few experiences with CSS and web design in general and admittedly they weren't really successful so that's why I didn't become a blogger much earlier. I wish to express myself aesthetically as freely as it is possible and I guess I have to become aquainted with the whole CSS language and so on and maybe even change the provider (google is the devil anyway, isn't it?) 
Anyway, I think I have to take this task slowly and as long as I'm still a noob, I'll just rip music from Youtube and hope you like it. This blog doesn't have any reader yet anyway, haha.

It is 10: 37 am and I started the day with Steven Tang. His music is simple, laidback and elegant, yet innovative. Perfect tunes to uplift you for the day that lies ahead (goes very well with the blue late August sky outside and my new beloved necklace I wore accidently over night).

I actually got a little confused about Steven Tang as he is a Chicago musician and producer but released his first LP ("Disconnect To Connect") on the Hamburg-based label Smallville. Not a bad choice though!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen